Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 3rd. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 3% against the dollar. One Request Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX, DDEX and Gate.io. Request Network has a market capitalization of $15.89 million and approximately $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.50 or 0.00216476 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.25 or 0.01291836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00018026 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00087625 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020089 BTC.
About Request Network
Request Network’s genesis date was August 31st, 2017. Request Network’s total supply is 999,986,978 tokens and its circulating supply is 729,657,215 tokens. The Reddit community for Request Network is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request Network’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Request Network is request.network. Request Network’s official message board is blog.request.network.
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, OKEx, CoinExchange, Ethfinex, Mercatox, WazirX, Liqui, Radar Relay, Huobi, GOPAX, COSS, Bitbns, Bancor Network, Binance, IDEX, DDEX, Koinex and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.