Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. During the last week, Rialto has traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Rialto token can now be bought for about $0.0946 or 0.00001477 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Livecoin and YoBit. Rialto has a market cap of $7.75 million and approximately $2,406.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003868 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015495 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00150179 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.47 or 0.00255952 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $664.85 or 0.10332843 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Rialto’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 81,971,366 tokens. The Reddit community for Rialto is /r/RialtoAI. Rialto’s official Twitter account is @RialtoAI and its Facebook page is accessible here. Rialto’s official website is www.rialto.ai.
Rialto Token Trading
Rialto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rialto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rialto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rialto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Rialto Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Rialto and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.