Rotharium (CURRENCY:RTH) traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Over the last week, Rotharium has traded down 12.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Rotharium token can now be purchased for about $0.61 or 0.00008572 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and STEX. Rotharium has a market cap of $2.06 million and approximately $54,466.00 worth of Rotharium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003218 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013943 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00212820 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.09 or 0.01339865 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00032430 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00133739 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Rotharium’s total supply is 5,207,470 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,357,270 tokens. The official website for Rotharium is www.rotharium.io. The Reddit community for Rotharium is /r/rotharium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rotharium’s official Twitter account is @Rotharium and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Rotharium Token Trading
Rotharium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rotharium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rotharium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rotharium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rotharium Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rotharium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.