Victor and William discuss the FBI’s position on Apple and encryption, Apple’s response, the latest in Apple TV+, plus the resurfacing of a rumor about a touchscreen Mac —this time prompted by Apple itself.
A MacBook Air showing a detail from the new patent describing a touchscreen Mac
- Apple hints that it isn’t ruling out touchscreen MacBooks in a recent patent filing
- President Trump tells Apple to ‘step up to the plate’ and unlock Pensacola shooter’s iPhones. Apple says, “No.”
- FBI reportedly accessed a locked iPhone 11 Pro Max with GrayKey third party tool.
- So the FBI has the tools it needs to break into iPhones, yet it’s still pressing Apple for backdoors.
- A Cellebrite tool was used to extract data from Lev Parnas’ iPhone for the impeachment trial.
- Apple TV+ exclusives ‘Beastie Boys Story,’ ‘Central Park,’ ‘Home,’ are to debut at SXSW in March
- Spike Jonze’s ‘Beastie Boys Story’ is coming to Apple TV+ in April
- Apple and M. Night Shyamalan sued, accused of plagiarizing ‘Servant’
We like reader email —send us your comments and concerns!
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.” Click here to listen, subscribe, and don’t forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].