SHADE Token (CURRENCY:SHADE) traded down 94.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 16th. One SHADE Token token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. SHADE Token has a market capitalization of $24.00 and approximately $708.00 worth of SHADE Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SHADE Token has traded 74.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00070999 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00193446 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007650 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009543 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008244 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00113270 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005829 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000682 BTC.
SHADE Token Profile
SHADE Token (CRYPTO:SHADE) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 4th, 2014. SHADE Token’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,001,445 tokens. SHADE Token’s official website is www.stellarshade.org. SHADE Token’s official Twitter account is @ShadeCoin.
SHADE Token Token Trading
SHADE Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHADE Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SHADE Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SHADE Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SHADE Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHADE Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.