SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 25th. One SmartCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Braziliex. SmartCash has a market capitalization of $6.89 million and $107,159.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SmartCash has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,266.99 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $191.68 or 0.01868831 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $309.77 or 0.03019813 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.12 or 0.00722579 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.63 or 0.00795744 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011604 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00070452 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $50.81 or 0.00495357 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.89 or 0.00135402 BTC.
SmartCash (SMART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 2,014,903,577 coins and its circulating supply is 1,413,859,298 coins. The official website for SmartCash is smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SmartCash is forum.smartcash.cc.
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Braziliex and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.