SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded up 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. In the last week, SportyCo has traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar. One SportyCo token can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Coinbe, HitBTC and ChaoEX. SportyCo has a market capitalization of $36,889.00 and approximately $372.00 worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003658 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012547 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.32 or 0.00228077 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.98 or 0.01132612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00029562 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.16 or 0.00089120 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SportyCo’s launch date was September 27th, 2017. SportyCo’s total supply is 70,673,454 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,587,326 tokens. SportyCo’s official message board is news.sportyco.io. SportyCo’s official Twitter account is @sportyfi_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. SportyCo’s official website is www.sportyco.io. The Reddit community for SportyCo is /r/SportyFi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SportyCo Token Trading
SportyCo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, Coinbe, ChaoEX, Kucoin and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportyCo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SportyCo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SportyCo using one of the exchanges listed above.