Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 11th. One Steem Dollars coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00015495 BTC on exchanges including GOPAX, Poloniex, HitBTC and Bittrex. Steem Dollars has a total market cap of $15.11 million and $1.00 million worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,493.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $436.47 or 0.06755816 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012536 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015040 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013918 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004173 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.37 or 0.01120196 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008956 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00049518 BTC.
Steem Dollars Coin Profile
Steem Dollars (CRYPTO:SBD) is a coin. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 15,093,429 coins. The official message board for Steem Dollars is steemit.com/@steemitblog. Steem Dollars’ official website is steem.io. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Poloniex, GOPAX, Upbit and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem Dollars should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Steem Dollars Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Steem Dollars and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.