Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trade Wednesday:
• Nvidia (NASDAQ:) stock advanced 0.91% by 8:03 AM ET (13:03 GMT) amid news that SoftBank announced plans to sell its stake in the company next year.
• Apple (NASDAQ:) stock gained 0.96% as its suppliers were reported to be considering shifting iPhone production away from China if U.S. President Trump decided to lift tariffs on smartphones to 25%.
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:) stock gained 1.20% amid news that it opened a compact version of its cashier-less Amazon Go food stores, aimed at providing snacks and salads to office workers.
• American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE:) stock sank 7.51% as missed consensus and comparable sales rose less than expected, while its forecast for fourth-quarter earnings per share came in below consensus.
• Dave & Buster’s Entertainment (NASDAQ:) stock plummeted 13.58% after the company reported a larger-than-expected decline in comparable sales.
• Pivotal Software (NYSE:) rose 4.78% as topped analysts’ estimates.
• Hain Celestial (NASDAQ:) jumped 6.38% after an SEC filing showed it formed a committee to study strategic alternatives for the company and the company settled internal control charges with the SEC.
• First Solar (NASDAQ:) stock could see movement in the regular session after the company forecast better-than-expected full-year earnings.
• Gladstone Land (NASDAQ:) stock plunged 6.60% as it announced a common stock offering.
• Aphria (NYSE:) stock traded up 2.12% after it made a deal with Insumos Medicos to exclusively supply and distribute medical cannabis in Paraguay.
• Keane (NYSE:) stock could see upside in the regular session after the company lifted its fourth-quarter guidance.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.