Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trade Tuesday:
• Oracle (NYSE:) stock jumped 5.36% by 8:02 AM ET (13:02 GMT) as beat consensus and the company forecast better-than-expected profit for the current quarter.
• Boeing (NYSE:) stock rose 2.47% after the company increased its dividend and share buyback program.
• Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:) stock rose 0.98% after the company reaffirmed its 2018 guidance and authorized $5 billion in stock buybacks.
• Sprint (NYSE:) stock gained 3.09%, while T-Mobile US (NASDAQ:) stock rose 0.29% as the companies won U.S. security approvals needed to move forward with their merger.
• Qualcomm (NASDAQ:) stock gained 2.05% as the company stated that even with the software update released Monday, Apple (NASDAQ:) continues to violate a Chinese court order to stop selling iPhones.
• Marin Software (NASDAQ:) skyrocketed 56.64% as the company announced a revenue-sharing deal with Google (NASDAQ:) and boosted its fourth-quarter guidance.
• Navistar (NYSE:) stock soared 9.06% after the company reported better-than-expected fiscal and its fiscal 2019 revenue guidance topped analysts’ estimates.
• Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ:) stock tumbled 8.93% after the company terminated its merger agreement with Vintage Capital.
• Darden Restaurants (NYSE:) stock advanced 1.43% after the company beat and same-store sales estimates and lifted its full-year guidance.
• Heico (NYSE:) stock could see upside in the regular session after the company reported that beat on the top and bottom lines.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.