TENA (CURRENCY:TENA) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 7th. Over the last seven days, TENA has traded 18.9% higher against the dollar. TENA has a total market cap of $112,082.00 and approximately $9,527.00 worth of TENA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TENA token can now be purchased for $0.0419 or 0.00000530 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CPDAX and LBank.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012730 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00187164 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.89 or 0.01439328 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00026054 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00122150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TENA Token Profile
TENA’s total supply is 5,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,672,526 tokens. The official message board for TENA is medium.com/tenaprotocol. TENA’s official Twitter account is @tenaprotocol. TENA’s official website is tenaprotocol.io.
TENA Token Trading
TENA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank and CPDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TENA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TENA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TENA Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.