This Solar Company’s 5-Year Return Makes Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Tesla, Disney, Apple, Microsoft, Ford And Amazon Look Trivial
Enphase Energy Inc (: ENPH) is known as a global leader in solar energy solutions, and over the past five years, delivered beaming returns for traders and investors.
Since May 2017, Enphase Energy stock’s 5-year return has outperformed several of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, EV, entertainment and tech stocks: (CRYPTO: BTC), (CRYPTO: DOGE), Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA), Walt Disney Co (NYSE: NYSE:), Apple Inc (NASDAQ: NASDAQ:), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: NASDAQ:), Ford Motor Company (NYSE: NYSE:) and Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: NASDAQ:).
Enphase Energy is a global energy technology company. The company delivers smart, easy-to-use solutions that manage solar generation, storage and communication on one platform. The company’s micro inverter technology primarily serves the rooftop solar market and produces a fully integrated solar-plus-storage solution.
Enphase Energy was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Fremont, California.
Here’s how the returns break down from May 2017 to present:
- Bitcoin is up from $2,548.05 to $29,439.70 for a return of 1,055.38%
- Dogecoin is up from $0.0031 to $0.0848 for a return of 2635.48%
- Tesla is up from $65.03 to $663.90 for a return of 920.91%
- Disney is down from $108.41 to $102.42 for a return of -5.53%
- Apple is up from $38.40 to $137.59 for a return of 258.31%
- Microsoft is up from $69.96 to $252.56 for a return of 261.01%
- Ford is up from $10.93 to $12.50 for a return of 14.36%
- Amazon is up from $995.78 to $2,151.78 for a return of 116.09%
And finally, Enphase Energy is up from $0.72 to $168.25 for a return of 23,268.06%
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read at Benzinga