Thrive Token (CURRENCY:THRT) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 13th. Thrive Token has a market capitalization of $478,281.00 and $16,667.00 worth of Thrive Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Thrive Token has traded down 11% against the US dollar. One Thrive Token token can currently be bought for $0.0046 or 0.00000064 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Coinsuper and Liquid.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00038252 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $506.16 or 0.06971352 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00026189 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001968 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002607 BTC.
- Tratin (TRAT) traded up 36% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
About Thrive Token
THRT is a token. Its launch date was April 12th, 2018. Thrive Token’s total supply is 202,027,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 103,246,212 tokens. Thrive Token’s official Twitter account is @WeareThrivelabs. Thrive Token’s official website is ico.thrivelabs.io. Thrive Token’s official message board is medium.com/@thriveico.
Thrive Token Token Trading
Thrive Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Coinsuper and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thrive Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thrive Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Thrive Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thrive Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thrive Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.