Thrive Token (CURRENCY:THRT) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 19th. During the last seven days, Thrive Token has traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar. Thrive Token has a total market capitalization of $848,206.00 and $12,015.00 worth of Thrive Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Thrive Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0082 or 0.00000079 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Liquid and Coinsuper.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $553.58 or 0.05321114 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00041525 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000759 BTC.
About Thrive Token
Thrive Token is a token. It was first traded on April 12th, 2018. Thrive Token’s total supply is 202,027,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 103,224,776 tokens. The official message board for Thrive Token is medium.com/@thriveico. The official website for Thrive Token is ico.thrivelabs.io. Thrive Token’s official Twitter account is @WeareThrivelabs.
Thrive Token Token Trading
Thrive Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Coinsuper and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thrive Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thrive Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thrive Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thrive Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thrive Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.