Tidex Token (CURRENCY:TDX) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 31st. One Tidex Token token can now be purchased for $0.0119 or 0.00000344 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. During the last seven days, Tidex Token has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar. Tidex Token has a market cap of $113,199.00 and $580.00 worth of Tidex Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008960 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029081 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00002420 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $64.06 or 0.01851609 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00178772 BTC.
- empowr coin (EMPR) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00201015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029267 BTC.
Tidex Token Token Profile
Tidex Token’s genesis date was November 25th, 2017. Tidex Token’s total supply is 99,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,504,998 tokens. Tidex Token’s official Twitter account is @Tidex_Exchange. Tidex Token’s official website is tidex.com.
Buying and Selling Tidex Token
Tidex Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tidex Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tidex Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tidex Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tidex Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tidex Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.