Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded 298.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 12th. During the last seven days, Titan Coin has traded up 370.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Titan Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, Novaexchange and Escodex. Titan Coin has a market capitalization of $1.03 million and $7,746.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005571 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- EveriToken (EVT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Asian Dragon (AD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Titan Coin Coin Profile
Titan Coin (CRYPTO:TTN) is a coin. It launched on June 21st, 2019. Titan Coin’s total supply is 897,595,878 coins and its circulating supply is 897,595,848 coins. The official website for Titan Coin is titanprojects.co. Titan Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject.
Titan Coin Coin Trading
Titan Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Novaexchange and Escodex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Titan Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Titan Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.