YOU can save some money if you’re ordering a takeaway this weekend.
TopCashback is offering £15 cashback on orders made through Just Eat.
Sadly, the offer is only available to new Topcashback members but is a sizeable slice of saving.
You can earn the cashback on an order over £15 with a takeaway of your choice.
To take advantage, you just need to sign-up to the cashback site, and then make your order through Just Eat.
How to earn £15 bonus cashback from Just Eat
- To get the offer you need to:
- Follow this link to TopCashback’s website and sign up for free
- Follow a link from TopCashback to Just Eat
- Make your order and enjoy your food
- Wait for the £15 to roll into your TopCashback account
Within two weeks you’ll see the £15 appear in your TopCashback account – and you can then withdraw to your bank account.
To see the full terms and conditions of the offer, visit the TopCashback website.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones’ best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
Dominos is giving out free pizza to NHS workers today, Friday March 20.
B&M is selling peri-peri salt that makes your food taste like Nando’s.
Aldi limits toilet roll and nappies to two per person as panic buying continues.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 78 24516. Don’t forget to join the Sun Money’s Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
If you click on a link in the article and buy a product we will earn revenue.