Tourist Token (CURRENCY:TOTO) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 31st. During the last week, Tourist Token has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Tourist Token has a market cap of $42,566.00 and approximately $34,614.00 worth of Tourist Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tourist Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, Hotbit, Mercatox and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008632 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00233773 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.18 or 0.01860616 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00203691 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029821 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00390334 BTC.
Tourist Token Profile
Tourist Token’s total supply is 7,599,974,663 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,703,323,630 tokens. Tourist Token’s official Twitter account is @touristtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tourist Token’s official website is globaltourist.io.
Buying and Selling Tourist Token
Tourist Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, DDEX, IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tourist Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tourist Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tourist Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Tourist Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Tourist Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.