Travelflex (CURRENCY:TRF) traded down 15.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 2nd. One Travelflex coin can now be bought for $0.0036 or 0.00000091 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinBene and BTC-Alpha. Travelflex has a total market capitalization of $283,881.00 and approximately $95.00 worth of Travelflex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Travelflex has traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005171 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Travelflex (TRF) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 12th, 2017. Travelflex’s total supply is 107,325,266 coins and its circulating supply is 78,905,322 coins. Travelflex’s official website is travelflex.org. Travelflex’s official Twitter account is @travelflexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Travelflex Coin Trading
Travelflex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Travelflex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Travelflex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Travelflex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Travelflex Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Travelflex and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.