TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM E.T. on November 4th. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0170 or 0.00000318 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Upbit, Zebpay and LiteBit.eu. During the last week, TRON has traded 24.9% lower against the US dollar. TRON has a market cap of $1.12 billion and approximately $93.21 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009158 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00018667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00135728 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00204343 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $473.77 or 0.08896849 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00009084 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003585 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON’s genesis date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 65,748,111,645 coins. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, ChaoEX, CoinBene, Rfinex, DigiFinex, HitBTC, Coindeal, Kucoin, OpenLedger DEX, BTC-Alpha, RightBTC, CoinFalcon, CoinTiger, Liquid, Huobi, LATOKEN, OTCBTC, Liqui, Fatbtc, BitFlip, Mercatox, Koinex, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Neraex, Tidex, Indodax, Allcoin, Tokenomy, CoinExchange, DragonEX, Cobinhood, Exmo, Hotbit, Upbit, CoinEx, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LBank, OKEx, Ovis, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, Coinnest, Gate.io, Bittrex, Coinrail, Livecoin, IDCM, Bithumb, Zebpay, BitForex, Braziliex, Bitbns, Bibox, OEX, YoBit, Cryptomate, Stocks.Exchange, Binance, DDEX, LiteBit.eu, IDAX, Kryptono and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for TRON and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.