TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 12th. TRON has a total market capitalization of $1.60 billion and approximately $277.51 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0240 or 0.00000656 BTC on major exchanges including Tokenomy, OpenLedger DEX, CoinBene and Kucoin. In the last week, TRON has traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009062 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027865 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.74 or 0.02231844 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00163598 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00213427 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027617 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027570 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000557 BTC.
TRON’s launch date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,246,421,988 coins and its circulating supply is 66,647,210,332 coins. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Exrates, Mercatox, DigiFinex, IDCM, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEx, ChaoEX, Fatbtc, DDEX, Gate.io, BitFlip, LATOKEN, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, BTC-Alpha, Hotbit, Binance, HitBTC, Coinrail, DragonEX, Braziliex, OKEx, Stocks.Exchange, WazirX, Cobinhood, CoinBene, LBank, IDAX, Neraex, Trade Satoshi, Bithumb, Indodax, Upbit, Tidex, Rfinex, Bibox, Cryptomate, OTCBTC, Bit-Z, Coindeal, Cryptopia, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Livecoin, Sistemkoin, Bitfinex, YoBit, Liqui, CoinFalcon, Bitbns, Koinex, Zebpay, Liquid, Exmo, RightBTC, Coinnest, Kryptono, CoinEgg, CoinTiger, Allcoin, BitForex, Kucoin, Ovis, OEX and Tokenomy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.