Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded down 1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 15th. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000073 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. In the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded down 20.1% against the dollar. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market cap of $38,113.00 and $0.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
Ultimate Secure Cash (CRYPTO:USC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.