Effingham, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Effingham Unit 40 Facilities/Tranportation Committee and the Unit 40 Board are both set to meet on Thursday, August 4th.
The Facilities/Transportation Committee will meet at 3:30pm.
The Effingham Unit 40 Board of Education will meet at 5:30pm.
The following is on the agenda:
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Roll Call
- Recognition of Visitors
- New Business
- Discussion and Approval to Proceed with the Eastside School Parking Lot Proposal
- Plan for Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services
- Discussion about Marketing/Strategic Planning
- Closed Session
- The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees
- Return to Open Session
- Approval of Closed Session Minutes
- Personnel List