United Bitcoin (CURRENCY:UBTC) traded 14.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 4th. Over the last seven days, United Bitcoin has traded up 5% against the US dollar. United Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $132,845.00 worth of United Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One United Bitcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $2.29 or 0.00060174 BTC on major exchanges including EXX, Coinnest, BtcTrade.im and ZB.COM.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00012640 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About United Bitcoin
United Bitcoin (UBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 11th, 2017. United Bitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins. United Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @United_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for United Bitcoin is ub.com.
United Bitcoin Coin Trading
United Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, ACX, OKEx, EXX, ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im, Coinnest and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as United Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade United Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy United Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for United Bitcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for United Bitcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.