Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. One Uquid Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0717 or 0.00000955 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, IDEX, OOOBTC and IDAX. During the last seven days, Uquid Coin has traded up 18.8% against the US dollar. Uquid Coin has a total market capitalization of $717,289.00 and approximately $711,443.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037506 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $497.89 or 0.06633617 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00025065 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00021856 BTC.
About Uquid Coin
UQC is a token. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Uquid Coin is medium.com/@uquidcoin. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com.
Uquid Coin Token Trading
Uquid Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, OOOBTC, IDEX, Livecoin, CoinExchange, IDAX and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uquid Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Uquid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.