by Megan Dunsby
Updated: Jul 2, 2018 Published: Jun 28, 2018
Small businesses looking for great mobile service whenever and wherever they need it are in luck as Virgin Media Business has announced its entry into the mobile handset market this week.
Building on its Voom Fibre broadband, which is known for delivering fast, reliable internet service for businesses, Business Mobile combines with Voom Fibre to give you access to the UK’s fastest widely available download speeds in the office.
What’s more, you and your employees will get access to exceptional 4G coverage on the road, and access to two million Wi-Fi hotspots.
Set to supercharge your small business, five big benefits of signing up to Virgin Media Business’ Business Mobile package include:
- The ability to work remotely without your mobile service being compromised – Virgin Media Business’ mobile services runs off the UK’s biggest 4G mobile network, which offers 99% population coverage countrywide, and is faster on average than Three, Vodafone and O2.
- Access to the latest smartphones and affordable contract options – You can keep your employees happy with some of the best smartphones available on Business Mobile, including iPhone X, iPhone 8, and Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Packages to suit businesses of all sizes – Whether you’re a small business with many of employees or a sole trader, Business Mobile has a range of packages to suit your needs and budget.
- No need to make concessions on your data usage – Alongside a range of plans, the Business Mobile offering will let your small business rollover any unused data from the previous month so your data won’t go to waste. There’s more good news if you use social media and apps to connect with your customers; Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter don’t count against your data allowance.
- You can reduce your management overheads – If you consolidate your broadband and mobile phone supplier then you’ll be able to streamline your processes – and Virgin Media Business will give you a discount for signing up to both.
To find out more information on how you can get mobile contracts and up to 350mb broadband in one place, visit the Virgin Media Business Mobile site.