Washington Marriott Wardman Park is located in the historic area of Woodley Park, Washington. A convenient pedestrian area due to its short distance from the airport. The famous Kennedy Center and Ford’s Theater are cultural highlights that will not leave you hungry. And to quench your thirst for shopping, head to the equally iconic City Center DC Mall and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out the Capital One Arena’s iconic Arena Poster and allow time for the popular Smithsonian National Park Zoo. Our guests particularly appreciate the tranquil surroundings of this hotel.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and 3 bars/lounges. Wi-Fi access in public areas is provided free of charge. Added to this are a 24-hour fitness center, a café and a snack bar/deli, available on-site. All 1153 rooms offer thoughtful touches like premium bedding and pillow menus, as well as conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Other amenities include iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service, and Wi-Fi.
Places around Washington Marriott Wardman Park include:
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park – 3 min drive
- White House – 3 min by car
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial – 5 min by car
- Ford’s Theater – 5 min drive
- Georgetown University – 6 min drive
- Woodley Park-Zoo Tube Station – 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station – 6 min drive
- Washington, District of Columbia (DCA-Washington Ronald Reagan National Airport) –
Close restaurants include:
- Stone’s Throw Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar and serving American cuisine specialties. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Woodley Park Pantry – Tea room serving American cuisine specialties. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Harry’s Pub – Brewpub featuring American cuisine. Open daily and serves dinner.
- Lobby Bar – Lounge in the lobby featuring American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner, open daily.
If you have chosen the included breakfast rate, breakfast is included (for 2 adults only). For more information, please contact the hotel using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Also, know that:
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo ID and credit card are required upon arrival for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Please note that cultural norms and rules for travellers may differ by country and institution. The mentioned rules are provided by the establishment.
- Extra beds are not allowed in rooms with 2 double beds. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
We must also mention that the swimming pool is open from May to September. The pool is open from 06:00 to 22:00. The hotel has connecting/adjoining rooms, which may be available on the dates of your stay. Please contact the hotel directly using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Parking with height limit.