The Checkme pro-vital signs monitor is a smart all-in-one device capable of measuring vital signs, could improve daily patient monitoring by reducing measurement time, inter-observer variability, and incorrect inputs in the Electronic Health Record (EHR). The personalized Checkme™ Doctor keeps your health care or therapy on track and delivers a detailed report at home for you and your loved ones. It ensures confidence and peace of mind and makes sure you are always getting the care needed.
The FDA approved Checkme™ Doctor is also a smart choice for medical facilities and mobile medicine
Continuous SpO2 monitor: You can monitor, record, and track overnight SpO2 and pulse rate up to 10 hours. Mobile APP and PC software enable you to look into the SpO2 change in detail.
Heart health tracking: Simply place your fingers on the sensor to know your heart condition in 30s. With a wrist band, Checkme Pro provides continuous heart health monitoring and recording for up to 24 hours.
Work with NIBP unit: Checkme Pro can work with the AirBP Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor via Bluetooth. Test and manage all the BP data including SYS (systolic), DIA (diastolic), and PR (pulse rate) together.
Wireless remote monitoring: Under the mini monitor mode, heart condition and oxygen saturation can be monitored at the same time via the multi-parameter splitter. Real-time data is displayed on the mobile APP when connected by Bluetooth.
With Checkme Pro, it is easier for you to get a doctor’s diagnosis at home by phone/video call, or email. On your smart device and computer, you can share your health data with one click, or send your doctor the detailed PDF reports.
Rechargeable battery that lasts up to a month on one charge.
The Checkme Pro health monitor allows you to capture your vital health metrics in the palm in 30/60 seconds.
It can track over 20 metrics, such as heart rate, O2, PI, pulse rate, systolic/diastolic blood pressure, Temp, step, calorie, and walking speed.
You can also measure yourself and check the result anytime WITHOUT your phone. It allows up to 300 measurements to be stored in the device, and the HD waveform could be replayed.
Checkme Pro provides accuracy approved by doctors. It is rechargeable and can work up to a month for daily use on one charge. It is a perfect health scanner for professionals and families alike to check vitals from a facility, home, or on the go.
The build-in sensor and external accessories provide cable & cable-free, Lead I & Lead II operation.
The Quick EKG function makes measurement more efficient.
Pros Of Wellue Checkme™️ pro-Vital Signs Monitor
- Touch Screen: 2.7” HD touch screen
- Portable: Less than 2.8oz/80g.7.00” x 4.84” x 2.95”;
- Medical Authority: FDA and CE approved; Highly sensitive sensor combined with an intelligent algorithm
- Multi-User: It offers an individual user management system for separate accounts
- PC Software: It’s PC software delivers detailed reports, deep insight, and a data management system
- iOS/Android APP: Free iOS/Android APPs provide historical data tracking and real-time measurement display. Note that; you can sync stats automatically from the device to your phone, tablet, or computer as well.
- Record Tracking: Historical trend review for long-term analysis
- Rechargeable: Built-in rechargeable battery that last up to a month after full charged.
- Infrared Thermometer: With the integrated infrared temperature sensor, you can measure the body temperature in only 3 seconds.
- Oxygen level measurement: Oxygen level measurement helps you understand your lung health and Wellue Checkme™️ pro-Vital Signs Monitor is especially useful for monitoring during therapies of Nocturnal Hypoxemia, OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea), COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and pneumonia, etc.
It offers the following reports:
- Respiratory & Sleep Care
- Historical Review
- Cable & Cable-free
- Detailed Report
EKG Holter Monitor
With included accessories, it provided continuous EKG tracking and recording for up to 24 hours.
This easy-to-wear device is much more comfortable and convenient especially for those who demand the best recovery and chronic care at home.