Wellue Pulsebit ECG/EKG Heart Rate Monitor is a portable and compact monitor that measures the heart rate by reading electrical signals in the blood. Based on the readings from the electrical signals, Wellue ECG/EKG Monitor measures the timing and strength of your heart rate which makes it as accurate as of the medical devices.
- It ensures a noise-free EKG with cable and electropads
- Wireless personal EKG monitor
- Lead I, Lead II, or Chest Lead
- 30s / 60s / 5m recording duration
- Reports in free App & PC Software
- Card size, built-in memory, touch screen with graphic guidance
- Multi-user mode makes it easy to store two users’ data separately. It is suitable for family use.
- It is compact, such that you can carry it around in the pocket to track your heart rate anytime anywhere.
- You Will Get: 12-month Worry-Free Warranty, Lifetime technical support, and Top-grade customer service that guarantees a fast response within 12h.
You can track your heart rhythm and heart rate to see your heart condition at any time and any place, and you get instant and accurate detection in 30s/60s/5 min with or without a cable.
It can be either wired or wireless measurements due to its innovative design. Its different lines are made for different waveform analysis and they ensure convenient and fast detection, as well as a more stable waveform. The two different measurements tend to the needs of different people.
Wellue Pulsebit ECG/EKG Heart Rate Monitor has reusable electrodes and the monitor shows you the ECG test records along with the heart rate if any abnormal beats happen to the heart. The electrode wires stick to the pad at one end and connect to Wellue Pulsebit ECG monitor on the other to the charging port to measure the ECG.
Its free APP & PC software allows you to review, save, download, and share your reports to your heart’s content. You can easily export and share your report as a PDF on your APP with one click.
You can enlarge your waveform for any analysis in the PC software and print or export it as a PDF for sharing.
Single User or Dual User Availability. It is available in single or dual user mode, has a more humanized design, and very useful. Dual-user mode makes it easy to store and review the history data of two users respectively.
It is easy to use. Just touch the color screen and follow the image guide to operate, easy enough for anyone to understand.
It is very portable. Its compact size makes it easy for you to carry around in your pocket to track your heart health anytime, anywhere.
Its electrode pads are high-quality and also reusable. They are soft, durable, and very comfortable to use.
Detailed Use of this Product Include:
- Wellue Pulsebit EKG/ECG Monitor gives you medical-grade ECG charts and helps you in monitoring your health to keep you healthier with the noise-free EKG in any case.
- Wellue Pulsebit ECG Monitor is portable not unlike the other medical bulky equipment available which is suitable to everyone and offers two prior Lead in taking ECG with the in-built electrodes to the Monitor and chest Lead with the wired electrodes.
- Wellue Pulsebit Monitors the ECG with or without the external electrode cables along with the pads, instantly allows you to share the reports to your smartphone via Bluetooth and to PC using the PC software.
- Wellue Pulsebit ECG/EKG Monitor works independently without any other device with the built-in battery and storage and also has the multi-user mode to store the health reports of the different users.
- Wellue Pulsebit Monitor has the customizable ECG duration for the consistent results 30s/60s and 5 mins with the wire electrodes and has the graphic color guidance with a touch screen.
- With Wellue Pulsebit Monitor, you can diversify Measurement to Meet your Personal Needs. For instance, if the initial EKG signal from Lead I is very small then you can get a bigger signal from Lead II or Chest Lead respectively.
Wellue Pulsebit ECG/EKG Heart Rate Monitor is suitable if you have any of the following signs and symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or confusion
- Heart palpitations
- Rapid pulse
- Shortness of breath
- Weakness, fatigue, or a decline in the ability to exercise
- Heart Pause
- Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
- Tachycardia & Bradycardia
- Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC)