XEL (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on July 12th. XEL has a market cap of $2.67 million and $30,180.00 worth of XEL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XEL coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0291 or 0.00000250 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. During the last week, XEL has traded 16.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00033430 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00004792 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000080 BTC.
XEL (CRYPTO:XEL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 8th, 2017. XEL’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 91,676,277 coins. XEL’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin. XEL’s official website is xel.org. The Reddit community for XEL is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling XEL
XEL can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XEL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade XEL should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XEL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XEL Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XEL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.