VANCOUVER, British Columbia–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ynvisible Interactive Inc. (the “Company” or “Ynvisible”) (TSXV: YNV, OTCQB: YNVYF, FRA: 1XNA), a fast-growing firm in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, today announced that Michael Robinson, Chief Executive Officer will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences.
- Virtual Investor Conferences. Management will present at the Virtual Investor Conference on Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 10:30 a.m. ET. Register for the event here. A video link to the presentation will be available upon completion of the conference. Please contact the Virtual Investor Conference at http://www.virtualinvestorconferences.com/ for additional information on the event or submit management questions for Ynvisible.
- LD Micro Main Event. A team from Ynvisible will be presenting and having one-on-one meetings over the course of the event and showcasing the company’s technology for health safety at this in-person investor conference being held October 12-14, 2021, at the Luxe Sunset Bel Air. Please contact LD Micro representatives for additional information at www.ldmicro.com.
About Ynvisible Interactive Inc.
Ynvisible is a leading company in the emerging printed and flexible electronics sector. Printed electronics are a key enabler of mass adoption of the Internet of Things (“IoT”) and smart objects, given the cost and power consumption advantages over conventional electronics. Ynvisible Interactive’s core market segments are Medical Devices, Supply Chain & Logistics and Premium Consumer Goods and Toys. Ynvisible is also a Contract Development and Printing Scale-Up supplier to emerging companies in the printed electronics and energy storage sectors.
Recent Company Highlights
- September 16, 2021: Ynvisible and PragmatIC partner to deliver flexible display modules, sign a 2 Million U.S. dollar agreement that targets interactive electronic solutions for the Internet of Things. Link HERE.
- September 10, 2021: Ynvisible produces displays for Electroninks’ Stem Learning Kit. Ynvisible displays add new functionality to Circuit Scribe Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) learning kits. The new product within the Circuit Scribe product line will be on sale for Holiday 2021. Link HERE.
- July 29, 2021: Ynvisible Interactive Inc. signs a North American distribution agreement with global display distributor Display Logic to offer its electrochromic displays (ECD), drivers, driving protocols, and ECD kits to customers in the United States and Canada. Link HERE.
About Ynvisible Interactive Inc.
Ynvisible is a leading company in the emerging printed and flexible electronics sector. Printed electronics are a key enabler of mass adoption of the Internet of Things (“IoT”) and smart objects, given the cost and power consumption advantages over conventional electronics. Ynvisible has the experience, know-how and intellectual property in electrochromic materials, inks, and systems. Ynvisible’s interactive printed graphics solutions solve the need for ultra-low power, mass deployable, and easy-to-use electronic displays and indicators for everyday smart objects, IoT devices, and ambient intelligence (intelligent surfaces). Ynvisible offers a mix of proprietary materials and technologies, plus design, prototyping and contract manufacturing services to brand owners developing smart objects and IoT products. Additional information on Ynvisible is available at www.ynvisible.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
“Michael Robinson,” CEO, Ynvisible Interactive Inc.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This news release contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks and uncertainties. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events or developments the Company believes, expects or anticipates will or may occur in the future, including, without limitation, statements about the Company’s forecast of sales, cost of sales, operating expenses and income from other sources; the Company’s business strategy, plans and outlooks; the future financial or operating performance of the Company; and future marketing and operating plans are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual results of the Company to differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking statements and, even if such actual results are realized or substantially realized, there can be no assurance that they will have the expected consequences to, or effects on, the Company. Factors that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations include, among other things: the impact of COVID-19; risks and uncertainties related to additional costs being subsequently identified and the allocation of costs between reporting periods; and the possibility that the actual financial results will not be consistent with the Company’s expectations. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements. Readers are encouraged to refer to the Company’s public disclosure documents for a more detailed discussion of factors that may impact expected future results. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements unless required pursuant to applicable laws.