ZB Token (CURRENCY:ZB) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, ZB Token has traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ZB Token token can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00003407 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ZB Token has a total market capitalization of $160.46 million and $42.46 million worth of ZB Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00049706 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.90 or 0.00481000 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $695.93 or 0.06844798 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00070863 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00027800 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005026 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- Multi-collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009920 BTC.
ZB Token Profile
ZB Token is a token. It launched on June 23rd, 2018. ZB Token’s total supply is 2,100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,288,810 tokens. The official website for ZB Token is www.zb.com. ZB Token’s official Twitter account is @ZbTalk and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZB Token
ZB Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZB Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZB Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZB Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZB Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZB Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.