Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on July 21st. One Zcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $9.63 or 0.00091013 BTC on popular exchanges including QBTC, Coinroom, Upbit and Sistemkoin. Zcoin has a total market capitalization of $76.81 million and $1.38 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Zcoin has traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,586.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $225.60 or 0.02131697 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.05 or 0.00935934 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $325.20 or 0.03072778 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $86.88 or 0.00820870 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012455 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058027 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.23 or 0.00720306 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.41 or 0.00249572 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Zcoin Coin Profile
Zcoin (CRYPTO:XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,974,418 coins. Zcoin’s official website is zcoin.io. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Huobi, QBTC, Indodax, Upbit, Koinex, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Coinroom, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, BX Thailand, Binance and TDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.