Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded down 7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 18th. One Zeepin token can now be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000091 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, LBank, Gate.io and Kucoin. Zeepin has a market capitalization of $4.18 million and approximately $156,083.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zeepin has traded down 14% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004809 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.70 or 0.00378350 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $224.57 or 0.02448784 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.90 or 0.00151609 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00020156 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000731 BTC.
Zeepin Token Profile
Zeepin’s launch date was January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zeepin’s official message board is medium.com/@zeepin. Zeepin’s official website is www.zeepin.io.
Zeepin Token Trading
Zeepin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Kucoin, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeepin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.