Stock Market Positioned For Nvidia To The Moon Earnings
Benzinga – by The Arora Report, Benzinga Contributor.
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know today.
Please click here for a chart of NVIDIA Corp (NASDAQ: NVDA).
Note the following:
- The Morning Capsule is about the big picture, not an individual stock. The chart of NVDA stock is being used to illustrate the point.
- Nvidia earnings will be released after the market close.
- Nvidia earnings will have a major impact on the entire stock market. The reason is that the two major driving forces behind the stock market have been market mechanics and artificial intelligence. It is Nvidia’s GPUs that have made the current progress in AI possible.
- The chart shows that Nvidia broke out yesterday.
- The chart shows Nvidia dipping in the Arora buy zone in late 2022 at an average buy price of $125.51.
- The chart shows that subsequently Nvidia ran up to about $500 and then dipped again into the new Arora buy zone.
- The chart also shows a successful Nvidia trade around position. A trade around position is a billionaire and hedge fund technique that can significantly increase your profits and reduce your risks.
- The chart shows that in November Nvidia has been on a massive run.
- Wall Street is positioned for Nvidia earnings to the moon. If Wall Street is correct, expect continued upward momentum in the stock market. Positioning is one of the important Wall Street mechanics. Those who want to take their investing to the next-level may consider listening to the podcast in Arora Ambassador Club titled “Market Mechanics: Positioning.”
- When the positioning is so positive in a key stock, there is always significant risk to the downside if earnings do not meet the lofty expectations.
- The tentative plan is to start a trade around position in Nvidia if the stock dips.
- FOMC minutes will be released at 2pm ET. We will be looking for confirmation of Wall Street’s consensus that the Fed is done raising rates.
- As an actionable item, the sum total of the foregoing is in the protection band, which strikes the optimum balance between various crosscurrents. Please scroll down to see the protection band.
Magnificent Seven Money Flows
In the early trade, money flows are positive in Nvidia and Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT).
In the early trade, money flows are negative in Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL), Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), Alphabet Inc Class C (NASDAQ: GOOG), Meta Platforms Inc (NASDAQ: META), and Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA).
In the early trade, money flows are negative in SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (ARCA:SPY) and Invesco QQQ Trust Series 1 (NASDAQ: QQQ).
Momo Crowd And Smart Money In Stocks
The momo crowd is buying stocks in the early trade. Smart money is